14 thoughts on “The School Newsletter I Would Like to Read

1. Catherine says:

Awesome! However, unlike most school newsletters, you consistently used correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.

2. Kim says:

Superb! You captured everything in our school newsletter I think! Don’t they all sound the same? What a wonderful year, yada, yada, yada. I love the knowledge seminar in Vegas!!

3. Diana says:

OK, folks, how’s this? Instead of a Girls’ Night Out, we have a Girls’ WEEK Out, of all Snarky fans, in Vegas? Snarky can be our guest speaker, cause God knows she needs a vacation. We’re just going to need to do a few small fundraisers…

4. Karin McCarthy-Lange says:

I just sent this link to our incoming HSA president. Thought she might like some ideas for next year.

5. D says:

I tried to read this and got an error message : Error: IO Error reading document. I was sooo looking forward to reading your newsletter Magic

6. yabaald says:

I WISH our newsletters were this entertaining. I’d actually read them. There are a few moms I’d like to send this to. You should see some of the (lack of) outfits choices. No dads volunteer in my hood. . And IF, a big IF, they do, they are there on their phones standing around. Thanks for the laugh!

7. The PTA Lady says:

Oh please tell me you live in Washington State! We want to take you out to lunch and just listen to your wisdom. The Hummer and the BMW drivers at our school need you to set them straight.