9) “Go To” person for anyone having PTA, neighbor or coworker problems.
8) Believe revenge is a dish best served with a cupcake(s).
7) Pondering joining the S.A. (Snarky Anonymous) 12 Step Program geared towards people whose sarcasm just won’t quit.
6) Pot Stirring – For you it’s a lifestyle.
5) Instead of Just Do it’s Just Say It!
4) Thinking of trademarking your “Glare of Doom.”
3) Convinced Snarkasm is a terrible thing to waste.
2) Pride yourself on your ability to turn complaining into an art form.
1) Getting Even never overrated!
Buy my book – Snarky in the Suburbs – Back to School – check it out on Amazon. http://tinyurl.com/snarkybook
Here’s a little lookie loo:
The Spring Creek Elementary School PTA board (a coven of Mean Moms dressed in Uggs, yoga pants, and dermal filler) is up to no good. Wynn Butler (middle-aged, uncool, and not bringing sexy back) is determined to find out what’s going on. With help from her two kids, a Roomba vacuum turned mobile surveillance drone, and a few good friends, Wynn launches a covert investigation that leads to the “mother of all revenge capers” at the school’s annual Fall Festival.
If you’ve ever fantasized about smoke bombing the idiot parent who has yet to master the fine art of the school drop-off lane, or standing up and shouting, “Liar, liar, Botox on fire” during a PTA meeting, then this delicious tale of payback is for you.
To stay up-to-date on new posts and take part in my not so deep thoughts click on this Facebook link - http://is.gd/iEgnJ (That’s the abbreviated link to my FB page) or I twitter @snarkynsuburbs.